MSP Azure Day (Partner Training event)
You are invited to a virtual bootcamp: Managed Service Provider (MSP) Azure Day, where we will be offering insights and resources to help MSP’s build and grow a successful cloud practice in Azure.
Microsoft are running two Managed Service Provider (MSP) Azure Day, where they are offering insights and resources to help MSP’s build and grow a successful cloud practice in Azure.
Dates: 1st December, and 3rd December.
Expected outcomes from the day:
• Understand the NZ Small and Midmarket business Azure opportunity landscape
• Discover the key aspects of building a successful MSP Azure practice
• Create a profitable Windows Virtual Desktop cloud practice in Azure
• Learn best practice approaches to pricing an Azure environment
• Learn how to build a packaged Azure offer
• Discover resources that will help generate Azure demand
You will not only hear from the NZ Microsoft team; Partner Director, Customer Director, Customer Program Manager, Azure SMB Territory Channel Manager, Assessment Lead you will also hear from our strategic partner; Nerdio.
Content repeats twice during 1st week of December – Sign up today!REGISTER NOW
Microsoft is a technology company whose mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We strive to create local opportunity, growth, and impact in every country around the world.