Upskilling your technical capabilities with Certification – SureCert program Oct-Dec 2020
Starting this quarter, we are launching SureCert for New Zealand to support our local Partner channel in upskilling and attaining Microsoft Certifications.
SureCert program – New Zealand
The focus of the SureCert program is to support Certification and Technical Enablement of our local Partner channel in scale. With that in mind, we are running heavily subsidised exam prep workshops for Partners on select Certifications and Microsoft Exams.
However, there will be a registration cost of NZD $300 to cover the cost of exam vouchers, lab materials and practice exams to be used in this course, with Microsoft fully covering the cost of trainers.
As part of this training course, registrants for these sessions will consume digital learning resources from Microsoft Learn and Pluralsight to gain the theoretical knowledge and understanding of the courseware related to these exams. Following this, the full-day lab sessions aim to provide the practical experience, with optional exam prep session on day 2 to support you taking on the exam.
Agenda and structure
Part 1 – Digital self-learning
- Upon signing up for the course, you will be provided online digital learning materials to gain the theoretical knowledge and understanding of the courseware related to the exam
- You can complete this at your own time and pace, and full completion of the coursework is not required but highly recommended to gain the best experience out of this course
Part 2 – Live labs and optional exam prep session
- The practical labs will run for a full day led by a Microsoft Certified Instructor. The labs will provide some hands-on experience required for the exam
- An optional ½-day exam prep workshop will be offered on day 2. Led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer you will sit a practice exam. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
Part 3 – Taking the exam
- Book your exam with the exam voucher provided. You will receive instructions on how to do this.
- The practice exam and lab material will be available up to 6 months for your use and review to better prepare for the exam
All up, courses within this program will include :
- Guided self-learning with digital online material
- Live lab session with Official Lab Courseware
- Practice exam
- Exam voucher
- Live Trainer for course guidance and Q&A
Cost and registration
Cost : NZD $300 (Excl. GST)
Time : 1 full-day live lab + (optional) 3-4 hour Practice Exam and Q&A session
For this training offer, Microsoft will be covering the costs of the training sessions, with the only cost to Partners being the cost of :
- Exam Voucher
- Lab materials
- Practice exam
Registration links for certifications on offer below :
Additional terms and details :
- Exam voucher, Lab materials and Practice exam will be provided to registrants, even if they choose not to attend the hands-on lab and exam prep sessions
- You must have an Microsoft Partner Network ID to be eligible for this program
- There is a limit of 2 registrants per Partner
Microsoft is a technology company whose mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We strive to create local opportunity, growth, and impact in every country around the world.