Process Automation for the 2020s – Hands-on workshop
Wednesday, 10 March 2021
12:00PM - 4:00PM NZT
Complimentary Virtual Workshop
Process Automation Management is a core operational component of most businesses these days. From the straightforward origins of BPM (Business Process Management) decades ago, automation has evolved to include artificial intelligence, event-driven architectures and more recently Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Ultimately it is about delivering superior customer engagement through optimised business performance.
Join Red Hat open source experts for an interactive session focused on Process automation software and discover the latest open source technologies to automate business processes and decisions.
What you will learn
During this workshop we will demonstrate how business and software development experts can use the latest business process and decision management technology to build modern cloud-native applications.
- How to create models of business processes and decisions using standard notations such as BPMN
- How to convert models into fully working applications that directly encode business expertise
- How these new applications can be deployed, managed and scaled across hybrid clouds in OpenShift
Who should attend
- Developers evaluating open source rules, events and process tooling
- Architects tasked with evaluating technology for potential use in an organisation
- IT Managers, Business or Information Analysts interested in exploring rules, events and process design tooling
Any questions, please reach out to Rebecca Innes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.