Don’t miss your opportunity to finish off 2021 with a Microsoft-recognised certification.
Certification Week for Partners is a skilling verification event for those who demonstrate skills every day on the job and are ready to validate their technical expertise of a Microsoft Solution Area and gain a Microsoft Technical Certification.
This no cost, four-day event combines a series of :
1. Pre-requisite training resources,
2. Expert-led study groups, and
3. Exam preparation sessions.
Participating in all four sessions (2 hours per day for 4 days) per track qualifies you for the opportunity to receive a practice test and a full exam voucher, all while polishing your test-taking skills and refining your technical understanding.
Learners can choose from 13 technical tracks:
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900 AI Fundamentals
- MB-910 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps
- MB-230 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- MB-240 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
- PL-200 Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-900 Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- MS-700 Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate
Security, Compliance & Identity
- SC-900 Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals
- SC-300 Identity and Access Administrator Associate
- SC-200 Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Attendees will be able to access the certification practice test for their registered and completed track through the portal. Participants who earn exam vouchers will access them through the Event web site when they are ready to take the certification exam.
Maximum one practice exam and voucher may be earned per registered participant.
Microsoft is a technology company whose mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We strive to create local opportunity, growth, and impact in every country around the world.
MSPs in the World of Cloud-First Clients