Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals
Wednesday, 17 March 2021
9:00AM - 11.30AM
Start your cloud-computing journey
Take the first step toward reinventing your company in the cloud at Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals, a free two-part learning opportunity. Learn how Azure supports security, privacy, compliance, and trust, and prepare for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam.
- Getting started with Azure.
- Integrating Azure with your own existing networks.
- Key cloud concepts and core services, including storage, pricing, compute, messaging, networking, data, identity, and cloud security.
Ready to become certified? After completing this free training, you’ll be eligible to take the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam at no cost.
Join us at an upcoming two-part virtual event:
- 17 March 2021 | 09:00 AM – 11:15 AM (GMT+12) Auckland, Wellington
- 18 March 2021 | 09:00 AM – 11:30 AM (GMT+12) Auckland, Wellington
Note: Registration site will be CLOSED two days before the start of the training.
Once you have completed both Part 1 and Part 2 of this training you are eligible to take the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam at no cost. You will receive an email after this event with directions for scheduling your exam.
Microsoft is a technology company whose mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We strive to create local opportunity, growth, and impact in every country around the world.