This course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; and Azure management and governance features and tools. Please note: This course has been updated by Microsoft on 1 July 2022 and no longer includes an Azure pass for hands-on labs.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, cloud service types, and the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe the core architectural components of Azure
- Describe Azure compute and networking services, Azure storage services, and Azure identity, access, and security
- Describe cost management in Azure
- Describe features and tools in Azure for governance and compliance, and for managing and deploying resources
- Describe monitoring tools in Azure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about Microsoft’s Azure offerings and get hands-on experience with the product.
This course primarily uses the Azure portal and command line interface to create resources and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Microsoft is a technology company whose mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We strive to create local opportunity, growth, and impact in every country around the world.
Do more with less with the Microsoft Cloud