Please only register for this workshop if you reside in New Zealand as this is an in-person workshop and you must be present in Auckland for the 3 days.
A Free Three (not consecutive) Days Workshop for Women
Women, get certified for the Azure AI Fundamentals Exam (AI-900)
What is it?
Three-day workshop (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) on AI fundamentals for women in Auckland. The workshop aims to help attendees understand the main concepts of AI and get certified for the exam.
This workshop is designed for anyone who wants to learn about artificial intelligence (AI) and Microsoft Azure services that you can use to build AI solutions. The workshop provides a practical, hands-on approach to get a chance to see AI in action and try Azure AI services for yourself.
AI is one of the top trends in technology these days. Getting certified in AI helps you to find related jobs in the market or up-skill yourself in your current role.
After completing this workshop, we expect the student to be able to
• Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
• Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
• Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
• Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
• Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Where and when?
22nd, 24th and 26th of February 2021 (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). Each day will be from 9 am to 4.30 pm at Microsoft New Zealand. The course will be 3 days for attendees.
What you need to prepare before?
• Bring your laptop; make sure the camera and internet of the laptop are working.
• Get the free Azure account from here before class from Here (do not choose the pay as you go option!!!)
What is expected after the course?
The expectation is attendees will be able to sit the AI Fundamentals Exam (AI-900) after completing this course and get certified.
Microsoft is a technology company whose mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We strive to create local opportunity, growth, and impact in every country around the world.
MSPs in the World of Cloud-First Clients