Cloud Connectivity in 2021 – Live Webinar
Thursday, 06 May 2021
Cloud adoption is straining the definition of the enterprise network.
Rather than a tightly controlled, fully private network, organisations now face more complex multisourcing and management issues. But firms can address many of these challenges by selecting the right connectivity option and provider, thereby simplifying network management and bringing the benefits of cloud computing to the network.
In this webinar, our guest speaker, Sam Higgins, Principal Analyst from Forrester, will discuss the state of Cloud Connectivity in 2021, as well as cover cloud trends affecting organisations large and small.
With Forrester, we’ll cover:
- Why 61% of decision-makers plan to implement or extend the use of (SDNs) in the next 12 months.*
- Why, for most cloud workloads, the internet is not enough
- Why being adaptable to real-time traffic patterns, data volume, and variety matters
- Get the detail behind the 2021 Cloud Connectivity Buyer’s Guide
- Uncover trends that will affect your organisation’s connectivity strategy for 2021
The network matters more than ever. No longer just a commodity, it has become the fabric of digital business.
Megaport is changing the way people, businesses, and services connect globally. Our Network as a Service (NaaS) solutions enable fast, flexible, and secure connectivity to the world’s top cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, data centre operators, systems integrators and managed service providers.