Automate all things networking with Red Hat Ansible & Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Join Ansible technical experts, for a virtual hands-on workshop where you will gain a comprehensive overview of Ansible, followed by a deep dive into Ansible Tower and how the two work together in typical networking environments.
You will be equipped with the skills to take back to your organisation and implement right away.
In this workshop, attendees will learn all about:
Red Hat Ansible Engine
- Basic understanding of what Ansible is and how it works with networking devices
- Running ad-hoc Ansible commands from a command line
- Building and execution of playbooks to accomplish basic router connectivity
- Use Case: Backing up network configurations
- Use Case: Create a GRE tunnel
- Use Case: Additional router configurations
- Introduction to Roles: Making playbooks reusable and platform agnostic
Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Configuring Ansible Tower
- Use Case: Creating and running a job template
Who should attend:
- Network operators, network engineers, system administrators, and anyone interested in network automation.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using network device CLI as well as a conceptual understanding of network concepts (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, etc.), DevOps, and distributed application architecture.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH).
- Attendees must come with a laptop with admin rights and the ability to connect to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.
Virtual Workshop details to be announced to registrants via email soon. Questions? Please contact Rebecca Innes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
MSPs in the World of Cloud-First Clients