Join Red Hat Technical experts, in this hands-on virtual workshop to learn the basics of Ansible Automation including Ansible Tower to understand how they work and how they can be used to automate basic tasks. In addition, experts will provide information on the differentiation between the upstream project and the product offering from Red Hat.
Discover all about Ansible and how it works in the most basic form on the command line – and where Ansible Tower fits in. This workshop teaches the basic bits you need to start using Ansible Automation on your own. In the second half we will focus on Ansible Tower and show where it fits in – and when and why you absolutely need it when you automate more and more.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Running Ad-hoc Commands
- Writing Your First Playbook
- Using Variables
- Conditionals, Handlers and Loops
- Building Templates
- Introduction to Tower
- Ad-Hoc commands
- Job Templates
- Using the Survey Feature
- Role Based Access Control
Who should attend:
- DevOps engineers, operations engineers, systems engineers, release engineers, system administrators, developers, operations staff, network engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in IT automation.
- Attendees should have a working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH) as well as a conceptual understanding of Linux system admin, DevOps, and distributed application architecture.
* Attendees must bring a laptop with ADMIN rights and the ability to SSH to a lab environment hosted
Virtual Workshop details to be announced to registrants via email soon. Questions? Please contact Rebecca Innes, email@example.com
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
MSPs in the World of Cloud-First Clients